Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 12-10-2006, 11:27 PM
86NeSSP's Avatar
86NeSSP 86NeSSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,112
Default

More progress on the car this weekend. I am nearing the cleanup phase. I still have a little bit of engine work to do as the waterpump and hoses that need to be changed. I will do that Monday evening as well as the timing chain. That will be a small chore but the satisfaction of the car having a new waterpump, timing chain and thermostat will go along way. Hopefully I can get it all cleaned up as I go. I will need to spend some quality cleaning time under the hood as well.

The A/C needs to get charged, tailpipes welded to the mufflers as well as the tires installed on the powder coated wheels. This car will be a head turner before restoration and then a real head turner once completed.

I hope I can get it most of the way done this week in the evenings as I would like to have Saturday and Sunday as shakedown days. We'll see.

Check the pictures on the site in my signature! Page 9 or just click on the car in the signature. Updated pictures at the bottom.

Matt
__________________
2007 Mustang GT
Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger!
1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.