Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Show Info
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Show Info A place to share information on upcoming shows or other events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2014, 10:43 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John10608 View Post
LOLOL That is funny ! Thanks for posting Ken ! I haven't seen it or gotten the link from the reporter yet, you guys rock !

Get this............... I was just leaving the speedway this afternoon, so on my way out the back way, I pulled into the Richard Petty driving School area. I was ther last mustang allowed to line up and do hot laps around Las Vegas Speedway !!!! What a KICK ! I can't tell you how fun that was !

I got to do about 12 laps total. Code 3, even using the siren now and then LOLOL I was able to get to 102 without passing ( passing was not allowed on the track ) You talk about fun !!!

Once in a lifetime on that ! They thanked all of us for coming when we were exiting the track. I can not believe it.

Of course leaving the pits, I had to burn out and get sideways etc lololol

I was not prepared, no camera or GoPro. I am hoping 2 contacts that did take pictures will email me those that they took.
What a rush !!!

Once I get home, I'll post a few pictures of the event here.
Thanks for posting that article and video !

Thanks for the congrats on getting Married also ! It's been fun here !
I am still on a high from driving around the speedway, I can't sleep LOLOL

Thanks you guys !!
Wow, wish we could have gotten in on some of that action! Sorry we missed you yesterday at the track John. We waited around for the organizers to get their act together enough to put on the last-minute announced parade laps. But we ran out of steam before that happened and decided to retreat back to the hotel for the rest of the day.
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.