|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I feel your pain. I took the 85 Idaho car to the body shop two years ago with plans to take it to the 50th. It still isn't painted. he does fantastic work but this is beyond outragious.
Yes I am looking for a new painter.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well got brakes fixed. Left out later in the day than I want too. But I am in Concord now. But on the way car started to miss. Now to figure out if it is the plugs or a fuel problem. But I am here.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Where are you staying?
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glad you made it John! Hopefully it's something minor. We'll see you tomorrow.
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think that I might have found the problem. I had to run out and buy new shoes. (Been working on car so much that I put on old work shoes) So as I live the mall no head lights or front parking lights. Make it back to motel. Luckily the only cop that I passed was right at the entrance. So start checking switches and wiring. Find that the plug that hooks the front harness into the main harness has come unhooked. Now I have lights and the same harness carries the mass airflow wiring. This also explains the loss in power that I had.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Staying at the Suburban Extended Stay across from Hooter's.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look forward to tomorrow
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|