Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:03 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

One of the VINs I have in my "QuitePending" folder is for an 88 Massachusetts SSP, which I show as JF202541. Attached is the Buck Tag for that car (I have no clue as to the source of the photo at this point). This VIN is on my wishlist for ordering Marti Reports, but it is pretty far down the list.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88-202541tag1.JPG (164.6 KB, 41 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 PM
steveb steveb is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 6
Default

I'm trying to save the car from being used as a donor for a kit car. When I have more info I'll reply.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:26 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Good luck!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:01 PM
steveb steveb is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb View Post
I'm trying to save the car from being used as a donor for a kit car. When I have more info I'll reply.
It is a notch back....with the floor reinforcements
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:52 PM
FoxChassis FoxChassis is offline
VIN guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
One of the VINs I have in my "QuitePending" folder is for an 88 Massachusetts SSP, which I show as JF202541. Attached is the Buck Tag for that car (I have no clue as to the source of the photo at this point). This VIN is on my wishlist for ordering Marti Reports, but it is pretty far down the list.
JF202541 is a LX 5.0L hatchback (1FABP41E9JF202541)

HF202541 is the NIS Mass Strike Force http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info202541.htm
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:03 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Thanks for clarifying, Mick. I had some questions about that red Buck Tag, which was another reason I hadn't ordered a Marti.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.