|
|||||||
| The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone have any ideas on the software needed? I looked through some of what I have, and I've also got a ton of other vehicles saved from various agencies that used Mustangs back then. Some of the footage consists of interior shots showing what radios were used in the early 90s, emergency lighting/flash patterns, etc.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
just use iMovie and then iDVD. The easiest way would be to save it all off to digital camcorder from the tivo. Then you can import into iMovie effortlessly. After you edit everything just export to iDVD and set up the chapters, etc. and then burn the dvd's. Don't know if this helps at all. Good luck !
__________________
Richard |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Richard...I'll take a look at that software. Does it only work with Macs?
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|