|
|||||||
| Show Info A place to share information on upcoming shows or other events. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can we get an update on members headed for Vegas with cars? What I have so far:
Me - '88 CHP John S. - '92 CHP Jim Y. - ? Andy - '85 CHP Maybes: Eric - '93 CHP John B. - '93 CHP Eric - do you have a read yet on any other SoCal cars coming over? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a list for the Charlotte show as well? I heard something about possible group sections in the parking lot. Not sure about the details. I decided that I will be bringing my CHP!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can add me to the "maybe" list with the 93 NHP.
__________________
1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car 1989 5.0 LX Convertible 1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol) 2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I turned this thread into a Sticky, and modified the first post to include a list of attendees for each shows. We can revise this thread as the event draws closer.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
just messin' with ya Bill!!
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
We shall see. It's too soon to tell at this point...
Quote:
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Somebody needs their Jetsonic light bar, so I will be there.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I too will be at Charlotte with my 92 GSP & hopefully a certain 91 :-)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Mike, I dont know of any from Southern California who will be attending. I dont believe I will be able to attend due to my Departments vaction scheduling for 2014.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Post #1 has been updated with attendees for each show. We can revise the lists as time passes.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|