Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:39 AM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John10608 View Post
I stand corrected 49 SMPV's lol
Hmmm...I count 56 in 12 rows of 4 + 1 row of 3 + 2 rows of 2 + a single straggler on the end. I'm not surprised you didn't spot them all John, they're sneaky bastards after all!
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.