|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
my only issue with Keystone was the fact they put about ten times to much clearkote on the last set they did for me. I had them do them over and they came out right the second time. Other than that they did fabulous work for me.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jim -I'm glad you mentioned that. Fortunately I didn't have that happen, but that may be because I had read a prevoius post of yours on that experience so was able to be clear with Keystone on the required finish.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just some food for thought...
The UV protection is in the clear... The thinner the clear the less protection you've got and the sooner they will start peeling... On a car stored indoors this is not a problem, but if not, I'd choose the possibly thicker than original to protect my investment... Just my 2 cents...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|