|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks guys :-)
Quote:
You never know :-) Quote:
And SWEEEEET !
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got rear bumper painted... Man I've never been a fan of the 90-92 GSP rear bumpers being twilight blue instead of ultra blue.... But that's the way they came soooo....
Now the buffing begins :-) Still have to paint hood; trunk lid; fender extension etc... :-)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
She's looking great Bobby....won't be long now!!
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Yea 90 thru 92's came that way. Just the Ultra Blue cars, the Regatta ones 88 & 89's did not...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think South Carolina had a similar issue on their cars also. Greg (UNMRKD) can verify what it was as he's the go to guy on SC SSP's...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess for now I'll have to use the TMI upholstery kit I got last Christmas until I can get enough original material. I've got 3 sets of crystal blue seats but none are show quality. I guess I'd rather have the new incorrect seat covers as apposed to crappy ones on a otherwise nice car.
Any opinions on this matter?
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
My 1992 MSP Mustang is the same (using Twilight Blue)...my understanding is they had to choose a factory color for the bumpers. Now I suspect if an agency was to throw more money at it they probably could have had in same special order color as the cars, but I don't know.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wondered why the MSP cars had the darker bumpers and never knew that the later GSP cars did too. Interesting bit of info. Great progress Bobby. I can't wait to see the '83 come back to life.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|