Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Show Info
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Show Info A place to share information on upcoming shows or other events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:56 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:02 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

A few pics I found in my phone and I want to give a big thanks to John , Eric and Mike for helping me out in my first Ripon show [IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:07 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by california707 View Post
A few pics I found in my phone and I want to give a big thanks to John , Eric and Mike for helping me out in my first Ripon show [IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:19 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by california707 View Post
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:21 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:22 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:23 AM
california707 california707 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: vallejo ca
Posts: 28
Default

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by california707 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-08-2013, 07:21 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by california707 View Post
A few pics I found in my phone and I want to give a big thanks to John , Eric and Mike for helping me out in my first Ripon show
Glad you made it Fred. Thanks for posting the nice photos and keep up the good work on your CHP!
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 PM
John10608's Avatar
John10608 John10608 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 615
Default

Fred & Stephanie,

Great having you there ! Glad you made it !

Can't tell you how much Mike helped me out the first 2 shows I was there. First show I was there to check it out, just purchased my mustang and hadn't done a thing with it.

I was all over Mike's SSP lol Measuring things, taking pictures etc.
Asking all kinds of questions LOLOL
Seeing his car in person after seeing it all over the web in various searches.
And it is just as beautiful and awesome in person as the photos are !

( thanks for all of your patience Mike by the way ) lol
Plus calling, emailing him.
I am sure he was thinking, this guy is a pain in my..... lol

But I made it up to him by getting him and his SSP to the CHP Academy and some hot laps around the EVOC track at Retiree's day Sept. 2012 !!

Second Ripon show I towed my SSP down for the show. I had just finished it. Only the red light worked. Now everything works. lol

I love it, LOTS of fun.
So we all help one another. Even on this SSP site, everyone is here to help and everyone here needs help now and then.

Looking forward to seeing your car completed Fred !
John
__________________
John
1992 CHP #E895201
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.