|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
We are also working on a indoor location. Lot's of details, I will update as things develop. I may be parts begging as this project progresses.
__________________
Gregg '89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased) '89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13 '89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15 '88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12 '90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11 '88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gregg - That's awesome....thanks for your efforts to date in that regard.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Hopefully this old gal will be back to her former glory in due time. I think if we all pitched in it would be a great thing for our hobby. After all it is about the cars nothing else. I'm taking them a tank and fuel pump in a couple days. Cory ( the service mechanic) is hitting the Captain up for four tires in the morning , so it'll be movable. I volunteered paint ( pending approval from the boss :-)...) this is going to be a true "GOVERNMENT JOB" (free) lol but a worth while one. Will try to get together with Gregg and create a parts list if anyone cares to help with that aspect???
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
My funds and abilities are limited but I'm willing to help where I can.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great Pictures! I will be willing to put in some labor on the car. I love working on Mustang!!!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will contribute what I can to help out.
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man, Thats an awesome car, I would make a donation
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok guys,
I wanna put a feeler out there for parts donations on GSP's last Mustang. No one is obligated to help or donate. THIS IS NOT a .net or .org project. Just some people trying to do a good thing for the GSP. I have a preliminary list of parts that the car really needs, and we have sent in a proposal to make limited repairs initially, ahead of completing the full restoration. The initial parts needed are: Quarter glasses Door belt moldings Headlights And fuel pump/tank assembly (already have) I know NOS parts are far and few and valued greatly. If NOS parts are not an option, then GOOD used parts will be just as appreciated. The overall project is still for the most part awaiting approval so all I'm looking for is pledges for parts. Also every part used on this car must be included in a letter of donation. That is why we need to see what is available to use so all parts can be included in this letter. The add'l parts list is as follows: Steering wheel (non cruise leather wrapped) Dash cluster bezel Ford ovals (front&rear) LX trunk emblem Lesteck alternator This is not a completed list only a starting point. If anyone has any NOS parts not listed to donate, we will be glad to add them to the list to go on the car. If anyone has any of these they would be willing to donate for this project please post up here. If anyone has other parts please post also. Again this is only a pledge list pending final approval by the GSP. Thanks in advance...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|