|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
You're making quick progress! Please keep us posted...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok here are a few pictures. Found re-ring kit on back porch when I got home this morning. Then I went to machine shop and picked up block and heads. I have the crank and mains in the block. I have browed a ring compressor so will put the piston back in tommorow moring.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's great you putting all this effort into your SSP. While it may not be for everyone, I do like the color combo
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Engine is rebuilt and still on engine stand (I will get pictures). Went to local pick a part yard yesterday and picked up some parts (Battery tray, window washer tank, vapor line, fuel filter mount and shock tower) all for $58. I was online looking for some other parts and found a sale going on saved $45 on all the parts. The web site is foxbodyworld.com the company is CJ Pony Parts.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
John, my 1992 SSP is the exact color combo as yours. Mine is wild strawberry with scarlet red interior. Is yours a 5 speed?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tony mine is a Automatic.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have you found a build sheet? If so, where was it located. I haven't been able to find mine.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|