|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A couple more in that batch look to be still on the road today...GF267062 in VA and GF267067 in CA. I put out want ads for info from those two. I am going to call the previous owner of the FBI car again this weekend, to see if I can get more info from him and or the current owner.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks. I'd like to solicit your opinions. On the list of VINs, would it be OK if we noted these DSO 83 cars as civilian Mustangs ordered by the GSA, yet do not make the VIN a hyperlink to a vehicle page? We did a similar thing on the batch of 1985 CHP Mustangs when we found through Marti Reports that the first two cars were not SSPs.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think indicating where we have verified that a car is NOT an SSP would be useful information. It's only text.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is my cars vin number 1FABP40E4JF240826 .... I would like to be added to the vin project.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info240826.htm In addition, we have just confirmed that block of 1988 FHP Mustangs (DSO #24-0237) with the latest batch of Marti Reports, and presently have 114 screenshots from the Florida DMV showing police-branded titles, which we will use to create pages for each SSP.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Bill,
Got another GSP to add to VIN project. It's unit 1247 a 91 GSP pretty much untouched. original purchaser from state still owns it... Maybe that'll change soon ? Who knows I don't own a 91 lol :-)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|