|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice job, Bill.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
A couple more in that batch look to be still on the road today...GF267062 in VA and GF267067 in CA. I put out want ads for info from those two. I am going to call the previous owner of the FBI car again this weekend, to see if I can get more info from him and or the current owner.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks. I'd like to solicit your opinions. On the list of VINs, would it be OK if we noted these DSO 83 cars as civilian Mustangs ordered by the GSA, yet do not make the VIN a hyperlink to a vehicle page? We did a similar thing on the batch of 1985 CHP Mustangs when we found through Marti Reports that the first two cars were not SSPs.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think indicating where we have verified that a car is NOT an SSP would be useful information. It's only text.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|