|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm always amazed at what pops up in my town. I like to drive around on my lunch hour and "mustang hunt". LOL! My fiance thinks I'm crazy.
__________________
1989 Mustang LX 5.0, 5 speed (ex-TX DPS car) #200882 unit# M9166- SOLD
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Resto started....let the grinding begin...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice! Please keep the pictures coming so we can follow its progress...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool car and yep Marti does it again. Good stuff for sure.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some update pics...
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
One more..
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|