|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I follow the NCSHP SSPs pretty closely and have not. As far as years around what you have asked have seen 1983, 1985 and 1988. That being said, I don't have any NCSHP documentation to say one way or another for certain.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Was hoping you would pop in and share your input. I had remembered the NCSHP restoraton guide that you published a little while back.
I figured since I live in the state an NCSHP would be right up my alley. I kinda like the colors. But if they didn't have an '86s it might be a no go. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No problem...happy to help. Maybe someone else will chime in with further knowledge. They sure are a great color combo! One of my favorites, no doubt!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|