|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I only have a green one like Sam posted. I've seen the others he posted used as well. I will post a copy of the contents on the inside of the lid. The only one I've seen before was CHP specific. That is the first time I've seen the one made by the state.
John |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a small green first aid kit also. It looks the same as the larger green one, but smaller.
It was not used in cars or motorcycles. I think it was a generic first aid kit used in offices or auto tech offices. But they were not in the cars. The brackets are easy to reproduce. Then you can line your trunk holes up and drill your bracket to match.
__________________
John 1992 CHP #E895201 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here is the list of items carried in a CHP first aid kit.
John |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can someone post some photos of the CHP in house made fuse board that gies underneath the steering column.
both sides if possible. thanks |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just acquired a bunch of goodies towards for restoration.
The defiant rare CHP correct spotlights with the stamp and made of brass picked them up at the Pomona Swap meet in Pomona, CA for $50.00 both on 12/2/12. thats the last place i would have thought that i wound find them. just got lucky. just need to get the correct 221 and 221Rg brackets from unity and the red lens 6". both lights came with clear bulbs. Got my CHP first aid, CHP original trunk box, SML2 and SML8 bars, CHP ticket book-used, SSP ford books, Flashlight, prototype remington 870 gun, ball whip antenna correct for CHP. I also got six 825 GE Radio heads for anyone who wants one in the meantime until u guys get the ultra rare s810. mustangnsaleens@yahoo.com. still need, shotgun rack, the shot gun rack foot switch and fuse panel board that goes underneath the steering column. i will continue to look until i find all parts needed. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|