|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Neat find...but who in the world thought that spolier looked good on that car...uck
__________________
1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD 1989 WSP SOLD 1988 FHP SOLD 1991 FHP SOLD 1993 TX DPS |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check out the Google Street View of the location. The car was there when the picture was taken just different position.
Tom |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, yuck. I've got a Toyota Corrola wing on mine that someone stuck on. I want to get rid of some day, when I can afford to paint the whole car.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|