|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's up all everyone. My name is Jason. Have a 85 that I was gonna build. Showed up here to get some good info. But looks like you guys found one of my threads on one of my home forums. Lol.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome Jason!
Yes, our members are pretty good about spreading the word when a SSP goes up for sale. Hope you and Ted can work something out...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the welcome. Ya I'm trying to give all the info he needs. Which isn't easy cause I don't know a whole lot about this car. Lol. I just want to see it go to a good home.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|