|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
mine is 895333 and it was built 10/92
__________________
93 chp unit 5333 polyurathane motor mounts 1.7 roller rockers typhoon intake, bbk cold air intake, professional products 70tb and egr c&L 73mm mass air |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The '93s were issued plates in both the 88xxxx and 89xxxx series. I have confirmed several '93s by VIN# that had 89xxxx plates. This makes differentiating '92s and '93s a bit dicey to ID from the plate alone.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sam, as Michael said the 2-digit prefix on the CHP unit numbers are not necessarily year-specific. I have seen 38xxxx plates on at least two different model year cars (I haven't had my morning coffee yet, so I forget which years). As a result, I have also seen two cars from the same year having different 2-digit prefixes.
Here is a somewhat related post on the CHP forum - http://www.chpforums.com/forum/showt...399#post104399
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|