|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
GREAT job, Aaron! That blue looks amazing...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
SWEET!!!!!! :-)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, beautiful work, Aaron. A work of art!!
__________________
1982 CHP Mustang Coupe, Unit # E870567 **SOLD to chp1982** 1988 Mustang 5.0 LX, Unit # HP 43 (Wyoming Highway Patrol) 1991 Ford Crown Victoria S (Brentwood, CA Police Dept/Cinema Vehicle Svcs) 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP** 1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol) |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Absolutely fantastic Aaron, so you are doing that paint work in your own place? Really cool work shop you have there.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Car looks amazing so far , i really enjoy seeing the step by step work being done!
__________________
92 ssp Kansas Highway Patrol #270(1 of 7) sold 89 ssp Az Dps sold 93 svt Cobra #4892 12 Boss 302 #1749 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Your car looking amazing first time on here in awhile...
__________________
1992 FHP 1164,1986CSP,1990CSP,1991 FHP, 92 CHP EVOC 9189 92 KHP 1985 NCHP all gone. 1985 Idaho SSP sold..1986 Nevada HP 1992 Landis NC car 110 in service1992-2012 1989 Louisiana SP car 5833 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Most of it I am doing at my place, I have access to a booth and that is where I did the trim pieces and bumper covers but I had so much masking and time doing the two tone on the car body itself I could not tie my buddies booth up for 2 days. I think the car actually came out cleaner then the stuff I painted in the booth anyway, lol.
__________________
-Aaron 1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H 1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Updates for this week, the rear deck is on, the trim is all painted, the door window frames are painted black, I started sanding and buffing, and I picked up some Gatorbacks.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
-Aaron 1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H 1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
This car is going to be gorgeous! Your doing a great job!
__________________
1989 Mustang LX 5.0, 5 speed (ex-TX DPS car) #200882 unit# M9166- SOLD
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|