Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustang Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2012, 01:46 PM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

No telling where it ended up. Basically got sold out from under a buddy of mine and I. It went fairly cheap, so it will probably be drag strip fodder soon Exactly what I was trying to prevent.
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Mustang Kid's Avatar
Mustang Kid Mustang Kid is offline
Addicted to CHPs/SSPs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grants Pass, OR
Posts: 844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
No telling where it ended up. Basically got sold out from under a buddy of mine and I. It went fairly cheap, so it will probably be drag strip fodder soon Exactly what I was trying to prevent.
If your buddy lives in Colorado, he's the guy I was talking about lol.
Little fixing up and it would have been a real nice original car...
__________________

Sam-
1985 CHP #8337
CHP Motor Transport Mustangs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.