|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I paid $200 for them. The guy was very aware of what they are and the condition they are in. I was comfortable buying these in this condition for this price. Any input???
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice! They look much better than the repops. Just don't have the same look as original parts
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I agree. These will stay in the box they are packaged in till I have my car painted.
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|