Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 AM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by litsnsirn View Post
CHP area office 420, c'mon now, I guess that means I need to go roll one for the car, and it is CA. Seriously though, Bakersfield, I think?
Thanks Sam, that is the first indication that I have had where the car worked.
Yep, Bakersfield. Same office as mine, right there at 4040 Buck Owens Blvd.
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.