Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 AM
1988Bullitt's Avatar
1988Bullitt 1988Bullitt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 206
Default

Thanks Mike!
__________________
-Aaron

1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H
1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
1988Bullitt's Avatar
1988Bullitt 1988Bullitt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Aaron,

There is no disagreement on my end....just a sharing of information (just like you mentioned). We are constantly learning more (and sometimes new) information about these cars and it's important to put that information out to everyone.

If you are upset with what we've talked about, shoot me a PM. I can tell you that I have no idea what pictures you have or haven't seen, but we strive to document these cars here as much as possible. I don't have a stack of "never before seen" photos sitting on my desk, either. I post what I come across, just like others do, for the betterment of everyone.

I misread your tone, my bad. I am trying to post as much stuff as I can, just like I did with my AL car, every bit of info I received on my trip I posted. KHP has been a little different, and I am hoping once I meet some of the Troopers in person things will change. I am not one to hold back on information especially when it’s for the greater good of the hobby, but I also honor others requests if they say they don’t want it shared.
__________________
-Aaron

1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H
1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.