|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it restored yet Ted!? I'm ready to see this thing back to life
Your door labels are ready to go, I'll mail them out tomorrow.
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not sure how I missed this earlier...but congrats!
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I sit in it every day like a kid with no license.
![]() Today I was sitting in the car and I pulled the passenger sun visor down and there was a quick reference card for a Motorola Syntor X9000! I guess I'll be looking for one of those. I can't wait!! Thanks for all the support y'all!
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
UPDATE!
I was completely wrong about the unit number. It is written in paint pen on the roof along with the mileage! It is unit M6-373 and it was wrecked out at 67,000 miles...
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very cool! Now you know what to clock the new odometer to! And I already sent out your new labels, so I'll make an updated one for this car and send it out tomorrow or saturday!
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great find!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|