Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2012, 05:25 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

That is awesome! Glad you found it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2012, 11:31 PM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

Is it restored yet Ted!? I'm ready to see this thing back to life Your door labels are ready to go, I'll mail them out tomorrow.
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Not sure how I missed this earlier...but congrats!
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-02-2012, 12:45 AM
texunter's Avatar
texunter texunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: tx
Posts: 289
Default

I sit in it every day like a kid with no license.
Today I was sitting in the car and I pulled the passenger sun visor down and there was a quick reference card for a Motorola Syntor X9000!
I guess I'll be looking for one of those.

I can't wait!!
Thanks for all the support y'all!
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373
1987 TX DPS M7-XXX
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 PM
texunter's Avatar
texunter texunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: tx
Posts: 289
Default

Here are some pics of the radio card.


__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373
1987 TX DPS M7-XXX
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-02-2012, 07:37 PM
texunter's Avatar
texunter texunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: tx
Posts: 289
Default

UPDATE!

I was completely wrong about the unit number.

It is written in paint pen on the roof along with the mileage!

It is unit M6-373 and it was wrecked out at 67,000 miles...
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373
1987 TX DPS M7-XXX
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-02-2012, 07:45 PM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texunter View Post
UPDATE!

I was completely wrong about the unit number.

It is written in paint pen on the roof along with the mileage!

It is unit M6-373 and it was wrecked out at 67,000 miles...
Very cool! Now you know what to clock the new odometer to! And I already sent out your new labels, so I'll make an updated one for this car and send it out tomorrow or saturday!
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-02-2012, 07:51 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texunter View Post
UPDATE!

I was completely wrong about the unit number.

It is written in paint pen on the roof along with the mileage!

It is unit M6-373 and it was wrecked out at 67,000 miles...
Great find!
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.