|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The period correct light with the chrome base and white cover. (I think this is actually Joe's car?)
![]() Another Shot:
__________________
-Aaron 1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H 1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The correct light (from the in-service pics) is a Whelen Responder. I'm not sure what kind of light is in the original picture, but it definitely isn't made by Whelen.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is that bottom pic above an in-service pic the TX DPS office took at home or is it an enthusiast's picture of their SSP?
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I still have the cover Aaron. It was in the center console as I just cleaned the dash!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool, the car really looks great, I hope you are still enjoying it!
__________________
-Aaron 1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H 1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, I have spent a lot of time detailing it trying to make it as close to perfect as possible. I notice I spend more time doing that. I think I have put about a 1,000 miles on it since I purchased the car. It's funny how priorities in life take control of your free time.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
This car might be for sale here shortly...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
In-service pic.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
In service pic from a Trooper at home. Mike I have a Federal FB-2 and another I will have to dig up.
Tom |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
-Aaron 1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H 1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|