|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I recently owned this car and sold it to the guy that currently has it for sale. The car does need a heater core, the headliner board went with the car but needed to be recovered, and the clutch wasn't that old and the problem appeared to be a bad release fork rather than clutch. I don't believe he has the shop resources to pull the tranny to change it. This car would make a fun "Driver" but for a restoration its not a good candidate thus the reason I sold it.
__________________
Ron 91 Mississippi Highway Patrol 63 Fairlane 500 2dr 85 SVO 90 LX Coupe- Highly Modified Always lurking for the right GSP http://public.fotki.com/90Coupe/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whats it worth? And yes he said it needed heater core and A/C fixed.
Never sent me pics of the interior to show the roof. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|