|
|||||||
| 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sounds reasonable. The only thing leaning away from them being DPS cars (for me) is the spread in the DSO numbers (not knowing off the top of my head if DPS even ordered/used unmarked cars in '86, or if they ordered the marked and unmarked together if they did use them).
We've heard for years about Jim at PPI having filing cabinets full of DSO info. I don't know if he does or doesn't, but if he does, he hasn't shared the info with anyone.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You are probably right Mike, you would think that they would have been ordered in the same back of DPS cars as the regular, if it had been DPS that ordered them. Although there are two batches of DPS orders in '86 (at least 2 batches).
I think you are right about Jim at PPI. Maybe I'll send him a message.
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Standard" Marti Reports have the same door tag data that Deluxe Reports do, just not a door tag image or production statistics.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good thinking FoxChassis! Maybe I'll order one of those, if I can get closer to making the purchase.
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|