|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I should have known that just by seeing the number 57.
![]() That'll show me to pick up a book that has an error and throw together a decode while I'm trying to rush out the door. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just looked in every DSO list (1979-1993) in this book and 55 and 57 are wrong in every one of them. Never noticed it before.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
1244 66B LX ET 172883
AC HB 7H DL SK FB JF 0202 55001 7H SC 2 172883 The other Tag Show: Missouri Hwy Patrol D.S.O.55-0010 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|