|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow. Great work. I see a future in SSP restoration for you.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Amazing work Sam! Great job!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are doing some fine work there Sam! Really impressed.
I looked at the tail light pics & the video and think the white painted buckets do look brighter. Keep it up! Bruce |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks amazing. Really nice and keep up the great work.
__________________
Thanks, Brian 1987 LX Coupe Delaware SSP Auto Blue/Blue 1989 Gt Convertible 5 Speed Black / Grey |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Keep up the good work. You'll be driving that '85 down to Ripon before you know it!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks everyone
![]() A couple more pics ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hopefully it will be going to the frame shop in a few weeks to fix the passenger rail damage and tweaked RH inner fender/radiator support. Then I can start getting the engine bay prepped for paint
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why my car will be going to the frame shop.
![]() Notice that someone had heated the frame rail to straighten it. ![]() ![]() Needs brakes and some rust cleanup ![]() ![]() ![]() Then I changed the wheels today so that I can get the Steel wheels powdercoated ![]() ![]() ![]() Casper should go to the frame shop this week once another car of my dads is finished. Then when it comes back, it will be stripped to the metal and body work started
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dropped Casper off at the frame shop wednesday before last. Once it comes back I will try and pressure wash much more paint off.
I have new front brake pads for Casper and a carb rebuild kit will be bought. Here are some more pics ![]() ![]() I found a nicer Grote Light housing for the blue lense. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I got this for Christmas... ![]() A new blue lense ![]() ![]() The drivers side Grote Light housings before. ![]() ![]() ![]() The Grote Lights after cleaning an polishing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Picked 8337 up from the frame shop yesterday
![]() The shop owner said that the right front frame rail was pushed down and to the right. He also said that the frame rail was an inch or more from where the it was supposed to be But everything is straight once again. Just have to do some finish work on the inner fenders.Some pics ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I swapped wheels once again. The chrome ones I put on got swapped to my "new" 85 convertible. I put two more urethane wheels on. Once I get another, I will strip the urethane coating off and have the wheels re-hooped. They will be my second set of 85-6 steel wheels. One set will have correct General XP2000 tires and the other set will have normal driving tires. ![]() ![]() Which is which? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And my "new" 85 convertible, my P71, and the 85 CHP behind the P71 ![]()
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|