Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
John10608's Avatar
John10608 John10608 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 615
Default

Thanks,

Yep.. I've seen them. I bought a rack from your dad.
I have some rear deck lights from him I am measuring to make correct mounting plates for my lights also.

I'll be at your dad's shop one of these days also.

Hope to meet you
Take care and thanks for the pics you've posted !
They are great help !

John
__________________
John
1992 CHP #E895201
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Rhino's Avatar
Rhino Rhino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 588
Default

Welcome John. Car looks like a great starting point.
__________________
Ryan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2011, 12:30 AM
hk500 hk500 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: oregon
Posts: 25
Default

Nice Car
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2011, 01:36 AM
John10608's Avatar
John10608 John10608 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 615
Default

Thanks !
__________________
John
1992 CHP #E895201
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.