|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool find! I hope your friend joins up here to ask questions and share pictures along the way.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm thinking since the pen is from a radar company "55" would be for the speed limit.
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good nap??
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|