|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's right!
I'll take a new one! M8-545 How much? What about the property tag? I wonder if it can be reproduced?
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ted, I'll just send you one!
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah!
Thanks Chris!
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373 1987 TX DPS M7-XXX |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got pulled over in the Dominator this afternoon...
![]() ![]()
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man, I need a set of those Texas exempt plates for my Frisco car.
The car's looking great! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chris, as nice as your TxDPS looks, I must say that your Dominator makes me drool!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet pics...
__________________
92 ssp Kansas Highway Patrol #270(1 of 7) sold 89 ssp Az Dps sold 93 svt Cobra #4892 12 Boss 302 #1749 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|