Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2011, 10:44 AM
SheriffJohn's Avatar
SheriffJohn SheriffJohn is offline
BHPD #13
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 9
Default

My intent was to replace the AOD with a 5 speed if I was to keep the car....I have found several complete "kits" on ebay for around $1700.00ish...

The car also needs the heater core replaced (most of them do)...

This IS the only Beverly Hills PD mustang that I am aware of...
__________________
1993 Beverly Hills Police Department
unmarked detective unit #13
Webpage
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
SheriffJohn's Avatar
SheriffJohn SheriffJohn is offline
BHPD #13
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 9
Default

Going up on eBay tomorrow.... I would hate to see some racer get it and cut it up..................................
__________________
1993 Beverly Hills Police Department
unmarked detective unit #13
Webpage
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2012, 03:10 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default On eBay...

I can't recall if this one went on eBay earlier or not, but it's out there now. See link below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item1c237ab57c
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.