|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sign of One Day paint job. They painted over rubber stuff too.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Old note pad from PO.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Build sheet is still MIA. I tried looking under the carpet, but I'll have to take the seats out to see under the rear foot wells. ![]() Found the B pillar seat belt trim. ![]() ![]() Broken Glass. Possible window broken? May never know.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jump to today
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Only rust I can find other than a little at the door skin to shell seam under the Drivers door. ![]() ![]() ![]() Caps have melted somewhat. I can fix them with sanding and bondo + new paint. ![]()
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Clean= good
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Original wheels are a + ![]() ![]() ![]() Original exhaust? ![]() ![]() ![]() Rust free. A lot nicer and easier to take apart than my 84. ![]() Fixed fender ![]()
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() Fixable ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The crown jewels ![]() ![]() EEK!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I was very happy that it wanted to start ![]()
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
wow, what a great start for a 16 yr old. My father bought me my first car when I was 16 (1972) it was a 1967 Mercury Cougar for $300.. It will be fun to get it running and get it back to original, it will take some money & time, but ask for help on this forum and FEP and your friends. Dont get discouraged, some days will be frustrating. Good luck.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will save a lot of money by doing stuff myself and with the help of my dad. I have learned a lot on this forum (knowing what to look for like equipment mounting holes and a lot more).
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Way to go, Sam!
You'll have a ton of fun working on the car. Keep the pics coming.
__________________
Ryan |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|