|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey, Chris, do you have the snap on covers for the top point of the seatbelt? I grabbed a pair of red ones thinking I could dye them tan, but I scored a pair of tan ones in great shape last weekend. Since you have the regatta blue dye, you can have this pair of red ones if you need them.
I also lucked out on the matching tan seatbelt sleeves (door side - buckle side were trashed). Let me know. Btw, awesome restoration!! Greg
__________________
1982 CHP Mustang Coupe, Unit # E870567 **SOLD to chp1982** 1988 Mustang 5.0 LX, Unit # HP 43 (Wyoming Highway Patrol) 1991 Ford Crown Victoria S (Brentwood, CA Police Dept/Cinema Vehicle Svcs) 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP** 1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol) |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Greg, thank you for the offer. Let me find out on those and let you know, I really appreciate it. And Jason, thank you for the kind words!
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Car is looking "Fantastic" Chris; very nice job !!!!
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|