Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:18 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Mike, I PM'd a similar picture to Patrick for the same thing.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Pln0226's Avatar
Pln0226 Pln0226 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Royalston, Massachusetts
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Mike, I PM'd a similar picture to Patrick for the same thing.
Many many thanks to both of you gentlemen, I want this right and will be emailing and calling the body shop today to make sure this is done properly! I cant thank you enough!
__________________
Patrick
1991 FHP Unit #1072 Lantana, FL.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.