|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll try and get some posted. It has been completely covered by blackberry bushes for over 5 years an I have been hacking them all back recently, they actually act as a natural car cover that has protected the interior.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I couldnt find any no blurry ones on my computer and I'd have to dig through my dads photos to find some of when he got it. The cars is still pretty original other than paint and a sunroof.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool stuff. Seems like 85 was a good year for CHP SSP survivors.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very Cool!!!!
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Agreed, which is surprising since there were fewer 85's bought by the CHP than most other years.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|