|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be the CHP office in Bishop, CA, according to:
http://www.chp.ca.gov/depts_divs_offs/offices.html Barstow is #835, btw...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very cool!!!
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
When I was buying cars off the Torrance/MTM lot around 1991-1992 - Mustangs were selling for $6500+, so $6K would likely be inline for the LA audience.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I get in touch with this gentleman.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Congrats, Chris. Nice find indeed. Definitely keep us updated on the restoration.
A 4-eyed CHP reunion would be awesome, but it will be a while before I'm ready to take my '82 cross-country. ![]() Greg
__________________
1982 CHP Mustang Coupe, Unit # E870567 **SOLD to chp1982** 1988 Mustang 5.0 LX, Unit # HP 43 (Wyoming Highway Patrol) 1991 Ford Crown Victoria S (Brentwood, CA Police Dept/Cinema Vehicle Svcs) 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP** 1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol) |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you asking about Chris's source for the CHP parts and Assignment Card? If so, we can get you his contact info...
I agree! In 2012 perhaps?
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Depends on where the meeting location would be. I'll certainly spend this summer working toward that goal!!
__________________
1982 CHP Mustang Coupe, Unit # E870567 **SOLD to chp1982** 1988 Mustang 5.0 LX, Unit # HP 43 (Wyoming Highway Patrol) 1991 Ford Crown Victoria S (Brentwood, CA Police Dept/Cinema Vehicle Svcs) 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP** 1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
A 4-eyed CHP reunion? I just might have to make that goal as my restoration deadline.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Pictures and a full ad will come over the next week.
__________________
Chris L '86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit # |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sent you a pm Chris.....
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|