Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

I have always loved the Foxbody Mustangs and am especially fond of the coupes in rare colors/options/ or just interesting ones (to me). I had quite a few Mustangs before driving my first SSP about 12 years ago. It was an '84 CHP that the seller bought from auction. I knew little about SSP's and passed on it but was interested in them from there on out. Soon after, I bought the Ford Police Car book with the '82 CHP on the cover and was hooked. The stories and history behind them is just great. I can't wait to get another one!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.