|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's great to know info.. Thank you!
__________________
ssp91ssp Hector 1992 PO.Oregon Police, Bimini Blue, Unit #85655, Plate #SMY174 Unmarked, Served Central,North, East Precinct until Aug 2000. 1988 Colorado State Patrol,Unit #246,DSO 76, Glenwood Springs CO. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was unaware there was a spacific color to match the OEM trim so I'm glad I saw this before I started on my trim. Can this be found locally or do you have to buy online?
__________________
Mike 1991 Pensacola PD (DSO 24-0349) Specs: Cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks and runs on regular gas |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I personally do not care for the duplicolor |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good deal. I have to swing by our local auto paint store anyway next week.
__________________
Mike 1991 Pensacola PD (DSO 24-0349) Specs: Cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks and runs on regular gas |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|