Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2011, 11:54 PM
GSPI GSPI is offline
...Gathering Parts
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CLE
Posts: 659
Default

Hold up the train. What about this?



This looks similar to what I see in the photo.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 AM
OSP959(R)'s Avatar
OSP959(R) OSP959(R) is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPI View Post
Hold up the train. What about this?



This looks similar to what I see in the photo.
I like that. What's the link to the actual product?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 AM
GSPI GSPI is offline
...Gathering Parts
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CLE
Posts: 659
Default

This is a Sound Off item too:

http://www.soundoffsignal.com/strb-h..._Ultrathin.htm
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:08 AM
OSP959(R)'s Avatar
OSP959(R) OSP959(R) is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 129
Default

I like them.

I have (2) of the Sound Off 28 halogens for my rear deck and a single Sound Off 24 strobe to mount up next to the review mirror on mine.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:11 AM
GSPI GSPI is offline
...Gathering Parts
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CLE
Posts: 659
Default

I just did an Adobe CS4 Measurement analysis of the photo and the light over the rearview mirror is not 15 inches in size but closer to 8 inches. What other references did you have as I'm curious.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:17 AM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPI View Post
I just did an Adobe CS4 Measurement analysis of the photo and the light over the rearview mirror is not 15 inches in size but closer to 8 inches. What other references did you have as I'm curious.
I just used my peepers and my keen sense of observation!

That is some cool stuff right there, though.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 AM
OSP959(R)'s Avatar
OSP959(R) OSP959(R) is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 129
Default

My Model 28 is like 8-3/4"W x 2-1/8"H
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.