|
|||||||
| 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt, FYI, Prestige Mustang had an 86 white low-option coupe in their yard. I got my seatbelts from them (regatta blue) and it might be worth a look if you need parts. Todd (@ the yard) had a complete set of blue seats the last time I called. Might be worth a look if you need that stuff: http://www.prestigemustang.com/index...71&cat=2&pic=1
__________________
Ryan |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I will see what they have as I need at least a passenger door panl...
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have gotten price quotes from them before. They usually aren't cheap. But if you only need a few certain parts, I guess it beats finding a parts car. MPS is another salvage company to try, but they don't keep much of the earlier fox stuff usually.
http://www.mpsautosalvage.com/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|