|
|||||||
| The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great choice !!! Those trucks are sweeeeet! Love the color too!
The Ford trucks are very powerful, You could NOT tell the enclosed trailer and the CSP ssp were back there on the way to Colorado... We were haulin too! some places almost 90mph She sure is thursty though! It's an 08 Super Duty with 40k miles and NOT a single issue.. since new. What color will the enclosed trailer be??? LOL
__________________
ssp91ssp Hector 1992 PO.Oregon Police, Bimini Blue, Unit #85655, Plate #SMY174 Unmarked, Served Central,North, East Precinct until Aug 2000. 1988 Colorado State Patrol,Unit #246,DSO 76, Glenwood Springs CO. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks guys. Some of the things I liked about it are:
1. 400hp and 800 ft lbs of torque. 2. DEF system that eliminates soot on the camper and boat. 3. 6 speed auto trans with optional manual shift system. 4. At 75 mph this thing is as quiet as a Lincoln Continental. I got it for 10k off sticker so I think I did ok on the price. It has every option available except the 5th wheel hitch prep package. I was considering black but went with the Sterling Silver with black leather. The enclosed trailer will probably be a combination of gray and black. I am sure it will be color coordinated in some fashion.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome truck. I wouldn't trade my '11 GT-500 for it, but I might giv upe an appendage.
Good Choice!!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice hauler, with that 4:30 rear end you can take the barn with you if you would like.
What is the status on the camper from the Dodge?
__________________
Gregg '89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased) '89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13 '89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15 '88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12 '90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11 '88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
funny Gregg
the camper is in the barn and will be put in use with the Ford.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice truck. All the guys I know with Powerstrokes are very pleased with them.
__________________
Mike 1991 Pensacola PD (DSO 24-0349) Specs: Cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks and runs on regular gas |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice but 1st I heard about optional manual shirt. How does that work?
__________________
1970 Dodge Sweptline pickup 1991 Ford Bronco "Nite Edition" Still hoping to find a Connecticut SSP |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Really nice truck man!
__________________
92 ssp Kansas Highway Patrol #270(1 of 7) sold 89 ssp Az Dps sold 93 svt Cobra #4892 12 Boss 302 #1749 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|