|
|||||||
| The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
two good ideas Mike.
I am still a member of the SSMOA, but that was/is a huge waste of 25.00. Get the paypal link up and let me know.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm up for it .....
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike - No rush, but I was curious if you had an ETA on the update? Thanks...I appreciate you dedicating the time to this website and hobby.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|