Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2007, 01:03 AM
bmt336's Avatar
bmt336 bmt336 is offline
Supreme Allied Commander
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gainesville, FL, USA
Posts: 363
Default

When you have lots of dirty crack dealing money you have to spend it somewhere...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motivator4739796.jpg (60.9 KB, 39 views)
__________________
Bret
1967 Thunderbird 4 dr Landau
1971 Chevrolet BelAir 18000 org miles
2002 Crown Vic Sport
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2007, 03:32 PM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Talking

Every time I go to work I get to see a plethora of these cars. One day I might even put 22" wheel on my unmarked Dodge Stratus. This way I can mix in and I'll start talking like:

Joe Dog, I be looking fly up with da 22's. Let me go pick up my Bit** so da I can spank that A** up the screet, at da crib.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2007, 08:42 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Yo....It's skreet, not screet.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2007, 09:50 PM
bmt336's Avatar
bmt336 bmt336 is offline
Supreme Allied Commander
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gainesville, FL, USA
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Yo....It's skreet, not screet.
fo some skrimps....
__________________
Bret
1967 Thunderbird 4 dr Landau
1971 Chevrolet BelAir 18000 org miles
2002 Crown Vic Sport
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.