|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK maybe they have been repainted but they look to have been more semi-gloss now that they are clean and next to the powder coated wheel.
Here it is. Matt
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Matt, I really appreciate your effort
Thanks Gary
__________________
2003 AB Mach 1 1992 PASP ( Sold ) 2013 Focus ST 2008 P71 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does anyone have a source for the sleeved lugs? I have never seen any for sale. I think they are harder to find than the center caps.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I maybe of some help here. The sleeved lug nuts were the same across the board for all Fords with the optional wheels. My F-150 has them, and I think that Ford still stocks this part. So, it might cross to the Mustang...
Just MHO. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
David,
Can you post up a pic of yours for comparison?
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would, but I am a bit disabled when it comes to posting pics. I'm still learning and will get there some day. Just not too high on my priority list right now. I take a break at work and get on the pc for some posting- mostly reading. Then back to work. Same at home. I am the remodeling contractor and only mover for the work at home...so not much joy at the pc there either. I did get a digital camera for last Christmas, and have learned a few things out of necessity. Just not quite to the point that I would put anything up just yet...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope that you're right.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|