|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, Michael. I found some good threads on the subject.
Here's another picture until I get my next photo session.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Curious - any new pics of this car or progress on the resto? Keep 'em coming!
Looks fantastic and is inspiring me to get going on mine again.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't hardly wait until I get mine in that part of the restoration process!! More photos please!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks. I'll work on getting some more good photos up.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is inspiring me to get off my rump and start my own 85 CHP project.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
[/quote]very nice |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Really nice job on the car !!
Congrats on the restoration project. Nice to see another one come back from the dead !! Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming. John
__________________
John 1992 CHP #E895201 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|